Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Callen


"Accidentally" dove in the mud at Grandma's house
This kid is so funny lately. He has to tell everyone that he meets his age as well as his siblings ages. This has been very funny since we are in a new ward now and everyone is new to him. Tonight Brian took him to Aldi and it was a new Aldi so he did not know the cashier (we were on a first name basis with our Aldi employees in festus). He was buying some candy and the lady asked if it was for him and he says, "Yeah, even for my sister and my mom and my brother. I am 4 and my sister is 5 and my brother is 1. We live with my Grandma even until we buy our own house" Brian said the lady was laughing and said, "Good luck" It is so funny how he has to tell everyone so much info.

Yesterday Brain's mom brought home apricots and he thought they were called "peach on a cob" and in her car he had dried mango and when I asked what he was eating it was "dried flamingos" mmmm. I bet those were chewy!!

He is so funny. He has a lot of energy that is not always used to the best of its ability but he is always going and having fun. He keeps us laughing and guessing. I love how even though we are at ah ouse with alot of people he still pulls down his pants outside the bathroom door before he has to use the restroom (there is no privacy at our house)and we all laugh every time, especially when he does a little dance to get his pants down because he does not want to unbutton them and his little bum shakes. I love how when he is talking, he has to take a huge gasp of air if he says more than five words at a time. It is so funny. It is like he gets no air when he is talking.

No comments: