Saturday, May 7, 2011

Separation

Brian and Callen are in Omaha right now for Our new little niece Eva's baby blessing. Addie has really been missing Callen. It is really pretty cute. So they were talking on the phone today and I obviously could not here what Callen was saying but this is how Addie's end went.

Addie,"Hi Callen, are you having fun with Daddy?"
...
"Angelita's house is fun isn't it?"
...
"So you got a sliver?"
...
"Awwww" "I miss you so much."
...
"Thank you." (she said that very enthusiastically so I don't know what that was about)
...
"I can't hear you"
...
"Callen, you have to speak louder."
...
" Callen you have to talk into the phone"
...
" Callen, I can't hear you."
...
"You have to talk LOUDER!!"
...
"oh."
...
"Callen, when i get off the phone I am going to make you something"
...
"Yeah, I am going to draw you a picture."
...
"I love you, bye"

So sweet. I really enjoyed listening to them talk on the phone. It was like they were long lost friends. My kids are the best!! They will not be gone very long but we all ready can't wait for them to get back. I guess i will make my own Mother's Day breakfast tomorrow. that is okay. i will make something Really good!!

No comments: