Tuesday, July 19, 2011

coffee pot rapids hike

Here are a bunch of random Pictures from a beautiful hike we took at Coffee Pot Rapids. Everyone did such a great Job. Julie's best friend Mason came with us and he helped carry Cooper for a while.

The beginning was calm and peaceful like this water behind Callen and then as the water got rough and full of beautiful rapids the trail also got a little more intense but the kids absolutely loved the rock climbing. It was nice on our way out though to see the trail and the water calm back down.











This is a funny story because Olivia picked these flowers Just for Grandma who was quite a ways ahead of her with the older girls and livy was determined to get these to her. It was so sweet.

My Dad taught callen how to throw deer poop. Of course he would. Why not, right? So one time he threw it at someone who did not want it thrown at them so my Dad had to teach him the polite way to throw it and so it went like this:
Callen: Mom can I please throw some deer poop on you?"
Me: Of course Callen, I would love that!"
Callen: Okay, (then he chucks it really hard)
Grandpa did not care about getting hit with poop either as you can tell from the picture below.


this is a cute picture of Callen with his adorable Aunt Shayna. One more quick adventure with Callen that I am not sure I should share with the whole world but I am going to anyway is one time he had to go potty which you can tell by a previous post that he LOVES to do in nature so while he was going he says, "Mom, My wee wee is kind of like a water gun." I don't know where that kid comes from.



We have had a blast doing a lot of fun things and having adventures in Idaho but we still miss our husband and Daddy very very very much!!

3 comments:

liesel said...

Max loves to pee in nature too. a lot. A while ago he called everyone's attention (including those of our friends) to the fact that he was peeing across the whole (deserted dirt) road. (have to admit, it was impressive) Pants around his ankles and all. He was really proud of himself.

Megan and Shawn said...

It looks like you have being have a ball in Idaho - I'm so excited to get there myself. I'll be there from the 23rd of july to 15 of Aug. I'm not sure when you're leaving, but I hope to see you!

Melynie said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!! Hope you have a fun celebration! What are you doing this year? All our babysitters are busy this weekend, so we're getting Outback to go and putting the kids to bed early. :) Glamourous, I know. We'll do something fun later. :)