Saturday, October 8, 2011

4th of July again

The 4th of July really was a jam packed fun filled day. We had a big family bbq at my Dad's school in sugar City and I was able to see so many cousins an dfamily members that I had not seen in such  a long time. It was so great. I am sad that I do not have a picture of them. My one Cousin Brandon is convinced that I don't even have a husband because he never gets to go to Idaho with me. Maybe one day he can be initiated into the Potter family. My Dad froze water in storage type conatainers to make giant ice blocks and we went ice blocking down "potter hill" It was so fun

Cooper trying to go ice blocking. He really was the hit of the party. He was not shy at all and didn't even care if he was near me and just had everyone eating out of his hands. It was hilarious

My aunt carol put together a game where age groups stood around a circle and then money was thrown in the air and the kids had to grab as much as they could. It was like wild animals. They liked it though

Addie Ice blocking

Addie and Zoe participating in water balloon volley ball

Cooper liked finding the remnants of the giant pieces of ice and...

Eating them!

The 4th of July in Idaho would not be complete without a sno-cone. Our favorite Idaho summertime treat. They even bought them with their own money from Aunt Carol's game.

We finished off our night at Tony's house for some fireworks. I think I have action shots of all the kids lighting and then running away!!

Zoe

Keegan

Callen

Addie

Some of the kids did not really appreciate the loud sounds, in fact Addie really...

really...

Really...

really did not like the loud sounds!!

We had a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

the Petterson Family said...

I love seeing updates! Thanks for trying to catch up! Love the pics, your kids are getting do big!

Great job on the race. That looks fun!