Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LUAU

I got this crazy idea that a Luau would be a blast so Julie and I went to work to plan a party. We made invitations for our family (one for us, one for my brother's family and one for my cousin Mandy and her family, they could not come :( )

Tony and Shayna brought some awesome awesome island music that really got the party started off right. we all took turns in the surfing photo shoot, 


We made some decorations that were really fun!


More photo ops!

Ride that wave Mom!!

Aunt Molly is so good at surfing!!

Cute!

Very Cute!! Showing a little leg!
Tony showing off some newly acquired skills!! Very nice!
We had such a good time. We did the slip-n-slide where Tony made that fun for everyone. he even ripped his sarong pretty bad with a slide and then my Mom took a turn that shocked everyone to pieces and I wish so bad that I had known she was going to do that and had my camera ready because it was pretty much one of the greatest things I have witnessed in my life. We had great company, great luau food, (I am disappointed I did not get a picture of the food table either), great music, and a great time. Our Luau was awesome!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun! Ah, you guys are so awesome. :)